Rite-Solutions, Inc., is a growing and innovative CMMI Level III software and systems engineering company, that values the personal and professional experience of the employee as part of the key fabric of building and maintaining an innovative and culture rich experience for the employee and their family. This commitment to our company and our employees was recently recognized as we were awarded a Providence Business News Best Places to Work Winner for 2021 and the "Great Place to Work" Certification in 2022! Recipient of Hire VETs Medallion Award in 2021!
We are currently seeking skilled and motivated candidates for a Technical Writer/Editor for on-site support at the customer site in Newport, RI or in a hybrid capacity.
The Technical Writer works with technical and/or subject matter experts to develop documents/ media that fulfill program requirements, proposals and other presentations and briefs. Responsibilities include ensuring documents are prepared in accordance with instructions creating or identifying suitable graphics to complement text; editing documents for clarity, consistency, grammar, and spelling; and adhering to Quality Assurance standards.
- Must have excellent English written and verbal communication skills with proven capability in performance as a Principal or Technical Writer.
- Candidates must be able to work independently, collaboratively as part of a team and interface regularly with a wide range of client personnel.
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office, Microsoft SharePoint, Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships.
- Knowledge of ability to adhere to DoD security classification and FOUO guidelines in the preparation and transmission of technical material
- BA or BS in Business, English, Liberal Arts, or related field.
- 2-4+ years of relevant experience as a Technical Writer
- Technical Writing/Editing skills are required as well as a strong proficiency in Microsoft Word.
- Understanding/familiarity with DoD Request for Proposal requirements
- Position requires US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a Secret-level security clearance with the US Government.
We are looking for talented individuals to join our team of Friends Enjoying Work! Apply if you are interested in becoming one of F.E.W!
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.