Cyber Security Analyst: Top Secret Cleared
Rite-Solutions, Inc., is a growing and innovative CMMI Level III software and systems engineering company, that values the personal and professional experience of the employee as part of the key fabric of building and maintaining an innovative and culture rich experience for the employee and their family. This commitment to our company and our employees has been recognized as we were awarded the Providence Business News "Best Places to Work" Winner in 2021 and the "Great Place to Work" Certification in 2022! Recipient of Hire VETs Medallion Award in 2021 and 2022!
We are seeking skilled and motivated Cyber Security Analyst candidates for a full-time position in the Dahlgren, VA area with 3 or more years' experience.
- Perform Information Assurance (IA) functions for various programs and projects; these include preparing system accreditation documentation required by the Navy and/or DoD, evaluating security configurations of systems, and maintaining security configurations of production, development and test systems by applying and configuring security controls.
- Review Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVA) and Security Technical Information Guides (STIG) for supported operating systems, implement and verify the implementation of the STIG.
- Verify Cybersecurity compliance of the systems in accordance with DoD provided tools.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor computer networks for security issues.
- Investigate security breaches and other cybersecurity incidents.
- Install security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls and data encryption programs.
- Document security breaches and assess the damage they cause.
- Work with the security team to perform tests and uncover network vulnerabilities.
- Fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard.
- Stay current on IT security trends and news.
- Develop company-wide best practices for IT security.
- Help colleagues install security software and understand information security management.
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management.
- Stay up-to-date on information technology trends and security standards.
Requirements / Skills:
- Experience with XACTA Required.
- A minimum of two to three years of experience performing system administration of Microsoft Windows Server and Linux/Unix environments, specialized experience as a Cyber Security analyst, Information System Security Office (ISSO), Information System Security Engineer (ISSE).
- Experience with DoD Cybersecurity and Risk Management Framework (RMF) policies and processes.
- Familiar with the use of DoD Cybersecurity applications to include Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS), Assured Compliance Assessment System (ACAS), and Vulnerability.
- Remediation Asset Manager (VRAM).
- Experience assessing compliance with Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and configuring and reviewing the results of automated vulnerability scans.
- Able to communicate with technical subject matter experts (SMEs) to generate Plans of Actions and Milestones (POA&M's) documenting the status of open vulnerabilities and monitoring vulnerability remediation.
- Experience in Cross Domain Solutions and experience in developing RMF artifacts and experience using Exacta.
- Minimum of Two (2) years specialized experience with cloud security, FEDRAMP, securing containerized environments and DOD cloud accreditation at the Impact Level 4 (IL 4) or above.
- COMPTIA Security + Certification
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technology field
- Minimum of DISS IT-Level 1
- Effective written and verbal skills
- Able to work and thrive in both individual and team-based development environments.
- Position requires US Citizenship and current Top Secret DoD Secret security clearance.
Additional Skills of Interest: (not required)
- Windows Server 2008 (or later) Certification
- Experience with any or all of the following DoD Cybersecurity assessment and compliance tools:
- Host Bases Security System (HBSS)
We are looking for talented individuals to join our team of Friends Enjoying Work! Apply if you are interested in becoming one of F.E.W!
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.