Combat/Fire Control/Electronics Systems Technician
Rite-Solutions is seeking a candidate who is experienced in Submarine Combat Control and Launcher Systems, Capabilities, functionality, and testing Methodologies. This position is full time located in Newport, RI at NUWCDIVNPT.
Who are we?
Rite-Solutions, Inc. is a growing and innovative CMMI Level III software and systems engineering company. We value the experience of the employee, their wellbeing, and their experience on a personal and professional level as part of the key fabric in building and maintaining an innovative and culture rich experience for the employee and their family. This commitment to our company and our employees has been recognized as we were awarded: Providence Business News "Best Places to Work" for 2021 and 2023; "Great Place to Work" Certification in 2022 and 2023; and Hire VETs Medallion Award in 2021 and 2022!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Test Data development and results analyses
- Operational assessments of Combat Control Systems (CCS), Launcher and Weapons components
- Problem assessment and resolution recommendations for CCS-Launcher equipment and Software Functionality
- Test coverage evaluation and analysis of CCS and Launcher equipment status, survivability and reliability
- Suggest/execute enhancements to current development and testing approach
- User Interface testing
- Create and execute comprehensive test plan
- Load, Scale, and Performance testing
- Develop test/staging scenarios
- Establish performance criteria for CCS/Launcher/Weapon-Payload systems
- Compatibility testing within CCS and external-interfacing systems
- Suggest new possible metrics to include in application to help inform testing scenarios.
- Documentation of testing, functional procedures and user guidelines in the selection and employment criteria of mission- compatible weapon assets
- Maintain online user documentation
- Host the weekly office hours with updates and features.
Requirements / Skills:
- Experience in the Submarine Combat Control Systems related technology
- BS/AS degree in Electronics/Computer Technology is a plus
- Solid Background in Submarine CCS-Launcher Architecture and Operations
- Effective written and verbal skills
- Able to work and thrive in both individual and team-based development environments
- Position requires US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a Secret-level security clearance with the US Government
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.