Client Service Support Technician
Rite-Solutions, Inc is seeking a full time Client Service Support Tech for on-site support at the Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division Newport (NUWCDIVNPT). Provide support with regards to Information Technology (IT) and Information Assurance (IA)/Cybersecurity requirements and security of information systems.
Who are we?
Rite-Solutions, Inc., is a growing and innovative CMMI Level III software and systems engineering company, that values the personal and professional experience of the employee as part of the key fabric of building and maintaining an innovative and culture rich experience for the employee and their family. This commitment to our company and our employees has been recognized as we were awarded the Providence Business News "Best Places to Work" Winner in 2021 and the "Great Place to Work" Certification in 2022! Recipient of Hire VETs Medallion Award in 2021 and 2022!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication skills
- Proficient in information technology and operations management
- Gather feedback for and implement continuous improvement
- Define test strategies including functional, non-functional, regression, automation, security, and performance testing
- Work with development teams to improve overall processes
- Work with external vendors as required
- Attend all meetings as applicable and provide necessary feedback when prompted
- Ability to work independently on problems and projects
- Demonstrate attention to detail in planning, preparing, and developing procedures, process documents and other forms of documentation.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Clear understanding of computer hardware
- Experience in reimaging and patching
- Experience in Linux
- Able and willing to learn existing and new technologies
- Be a contributing member of a Technical Team
- Position requires US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a Secret-level security clearance with the US Government
Additional Requirements (not required):
- CompTIA Security+ CE
- 1-3 years of Computer Information System, Linux and Hardware
- Active secret security clearance
- Military or government experience
We are looking for talented individuals to join our team of Friends Enjoying Work! Apply if you are interested in becoming one of F.E.W!
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.