U.S. Test Planning & Execution (TP&E) Lead
Rite-Solutions, Inc., is a growing and innovative CMMI Level III software and systems engineering company, that values the personal and professional experience of the employee as part of the key fabric of building and maintaining an innovative and culture rich experience for the employee and their family. This commitment to our company and our employees has been recognized as we were awarded the Providence Business News "Best Places to Work" Winner in 2021 and the "Great Place to Work" Certification in 2022! Recipient of Hire VETs Medallion Award in 2021 and 2022!
We are currently seeking skilled and motivated candidates for Coalition Distributed Engineering Plan (CDEP) USA TP&E Lead in Dahlgren, VA. This position is to be the USA TP&E Lead, working with the CDEP TP&E Leads from other coalition nations to develop test plans and procedures, as well as leading test execution.
CALLING ALL JICOs! Exciting opportunity for leading the United States in Test Planning and Engineering with Coalition Nations!
- Former and Retired Joint Interface Control Officers (JICOs) is highly valued for this role
- JICO is the senior multi-tactical data link interface control officer in support of joint task force operations. The JICO is responsible for effecting planning and management of the joint tactical data link network within a theater of operations.
- Former OS Background desired but not required.
- As part of the Maritime Theater Missile Defense Forum (MTMD-F), the US Test Planning and Execution (TP&E) Lead will represent the Coalition Distributed Engineering Plant (CDEP) TP&E community in support of CDEP Annual Test Events (ATEs).
- This includes supporting a variety of MTMD-F related meetings and designing and briefing multi-national test architectures and test plans.
- TP&E duties will require the ability to conduct Domestic and Foreign travel for meeting and testing, as well as the ability to support meetings virtually via MS TEAMS.
- TP&E Lead will coordinate with the Forum Working Groups, Forum Projects, and the Forum Systems Engineering Team (SET) on requests for ATE Test Items and artifacts.
- The TP&E Lead delivers guidance on test objectives to the CDEP team.
- Provides oversight of test objectives and engineering requirements during the planning and execution of the CDEP ATE.
- In addition to providing oversight of test objectives and engineering requirements during the planning and execution of the CDEP ATE, the TP&E lead would assume Test Director (TD) duties for some of the ATE Testing.
- This role will serve as the alternate MTMD-F TP&E Lead.
- Must have Test Planning experience.
- Must have experience generating detailed test plans, procedures, and test objectives.
- Must be comfortable with executing in the USA combat labs, as well as being the Test Director for some testing.
- Experience with the AEGIS Combat System and Tactical Data Links would be preferred
- Advanced knowledge in Tactical Data Link configurations and operations is desired.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products- need to have intermediate knowledge of products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and VISIO.
- Ability to communicate effectively through both verbal and written reports.
- Must have the ability to use independent discretion in the performance of job duties
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 7 years of related experience
- Requires SECRET Clearance or Interim Secret Clearance
- Foreign and Domestic travel required (estimate up to 6 trips annually)
We are looking for talented individuals to join our team of Friends Enjoying Work! Apply if you are interested in becoming one of F.E.W!
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.