AutoCAD Electrical Drafter
Rite-Solutions, Inc., is a growing and innovative CMMI Level III software and systems engineering company, that values the personal and professional experience of the employee as part of the key fabric of building and maintaining an innovative and culture rich experience for the employee and their family. This commitment to our company and our employees has been recognized as we were awarded the Providence Business News "Best Places to Work" Winner in 2021 and the "Great Place to Work" Certification in 2022! Recipient of Hire VETs Medallion Award in 2021 and 2022!
Rite-Solutions has an immediate full-time position for an experienced AutoCAD Electrical Drafter. Candidate will be a member of the engineering design/drafting team and will support U.S Navy system designs and development. This position is on-site in Newport, RI.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Review of Government Furnished Information (GFI) and engineering drawing redlines to incorporate into drawing package as required.
- Review of engineering drawing redlines.
- Update and maintain electrical drawing packages using AutoCAD and Microsoft Excel.
- Ensure drawings follow standards and practices.
- Drawing packages may include production drawings, circuit card assemblies, parts lists, connector/cabling wiring tables, schematic diagrams, functional block diagrams, test, and assembly fixture drawings.
- 0 - 3 years professional experience.
- Ability to review engineering drawings and understand required changes.
- Ability to work closely with Subject Matter Experts and Navy military and civilian personnel.
- Experience with AutoCAD required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Excel and Word preferred.
- Technical school or Associates degree not required, but a plus.
- Knowledge of existing submarine systems, Military Specifications, and previous defense industry is a plus.
- U.S. Citizenship and the ability to obtain a Secret Security Clearance. An active security clearance is preferred.
We are looking for talented individuals to join our team of Friends Enjoying Work! Apply if you are interested in becoming one of F.E.W!
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.