Rite-Solutions, Inc., a growing and innovative CMMI Level 3 software and systems engineering company, is seeking a skilled and motivated entry level Engineer candidate in the Norfolk, VA area. This is an immediate opening for a full-time position providing engineering and technical writing support to Commander, Operational Test and Evaluation Force (COMOPTEVFOR) located in Norfolk, VA. COMOPTEVFOR is responsible for conducting operational testing for all Navy acquisition programs.
The selected candidate will be responsible for developing and staffing verification and validation (V&V) reports that are required in conjunction with Navy Resource Enhancement Project (REP) endeavors. The selected candidate will participate in the REP project's Integrated Product Team (IPT) to develop the V&V report utilizing a specified format and staff the report for signature. Specific duties include:
- Participate in the IPT to assist in the determination of the required validation parameter matrix (VPM)
- Liaison with the appropriate Intelligence Center to obtain the require intelligence information for the threat of record
- Liaison with the validation IPT to obtain the required technical information for the V&V report
- Format the V&V report including security markings
- Staff the V&V report with the designated stakeholders and signatories to obtain the required signatures on the report
- Two years of classified technical writing
- Bachelor's degree. A BS degree in engineering would be considered beneficial
- Knowledge of radar, sonar, modeling and simulation, Field Programmable Gate Arrays and other similar engineering concepts would be considered beneficial
- Knowledge and skill in utilizing Microsoft Word
- Ability to work independently as well as in project focused teams
- Must be a US Citizen
- Secret security clearance required
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.