Senior Software Developer: Hybrid
Rite-Solutions, Inc. is currently seeking skilled and motivated candidates for a Senior Software Developer to support in a hybrid capacity out of NUWCDIVNPT in Newport, RI. We are looking for a talented, motivated and team-oriented Full Stack Software Developer with six (6) or more years of experience to support numerous programs across various federal/commercial customers. Our team of developers works together to develop, sustain, and maintain code across the full stack. Leveraging state of the art technologies, our team redefines business information and tactical systems of the future.
Who are we?
Rite-Solutions, Inc. is a growing and innovative CMMI Level III software and systems engineering company. We value the experience of the employee, their wellbeing, and their experience on a personal and professional level as part of the key fabric in building and maintaining an innovative and culture rich experience for the employee and their family. This commitment to our company and our employees has been recognized as we were awarded: Providence Business News "Best Places to Work" for 2021 and 2023; "Great Place to Work" Certification in 2022; and Hire VETs Medallion Award in 2021 and 2022!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, evaluate, and test system/software integration
- Interpret, assess, and support maintenance of requirements and develop software designs
- Ability to design and implement within a team environment with minimal direction
- Communicate regularly with functional team leads to ensure effective work partnerships
- Position is full time located in Newport, RI
- At least 6 years of Software Development experience
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technology field
- Solid command of object-oriented software development
- Experience with development under Linux-based systems
- Familiar with common IDE's such as Eclipse and VS Code, and tools such as Bamboo, Maven, JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket
- Experienced with relational databases such as Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL.
- Strong problem solving, application testing, and debugging capabilities
- Effective written and verbal skills
- Able to work and thrive in both individual and team-based development environments
- Position requires US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a Secret-level security clearance with the US Government
- Experience with developing cloud-native architectures using AWS, Azure, or Kubernetes based systems.
- Application performance optimization across all tiers.
- Experience with networking and network protocols
- Linux system administration as part of software development
- Familiar with agile and/or traditional software development life cycle (SDLC) approaches
We are looking for talented individuals to join our team of Friends Enjoying Work! Apply if you are interested in becoming one of F.E.W!
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.