Rite-Solutions, Inc., a growing and innovative CMMI Level 3 software and systems engineering company, is seeking a skilled and motivated Program Manager candidate in the Dahlgren, VA area. This opening is a full-time position providing network administration support to the Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC) Dahlgren. NSWC Dahlgren provides system administration support on commercial and tactical developmental host networks, virtual environments, cloud environments, and computer systems for a variety of customers. The Program Manager position detailed here is for work currently being bid. Should the contract be awarded, we will be hiring for the type of future employee described below.
The Program Manager acts as a Subject Matter Expert concerning the maintenance, upgrade, installation and configuration of multiple Information Technology (IT) networks. Specific duties include:
- Provide technical support to the computers, servers and network operations within the on-premise data center and cloud
- Provide technical support for implementation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of SharePoint, Project, Office Web Apps and Team Foundation Server within the on-premise data center and cloud
- Provide technical support for installation, implementation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of Engineering Tools, Applications and Plug-ins within the on-premise data center and cloud
- Perform database management using Microsoft SQL and Oracle to store and organize data
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in an engineering, scientific, business, or technical disciple or Ten (10) years of professional experience in activities related to the management of multiple information systems projects
- Five (5) years of management experience on a major DoD program
- Five (5) years of management experience with Navy contract including quality of products and services, schedules, cost control, business relations, and management of personnel that includes:
- Demonstrated aptitude and capacity for conducting program management in alignment with DoD structure, Policy, and Mission
- Demonstrated aptitude and capacity for conducting program management, leadership and responsibility in DoD contracting
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in formal reports with higher authorities (e.g. DoD clients)
- Must possess appropriate Cybersecurity Workforce certification IAW DoD 8570.01M
- Must possess a Secret security clearance
- Position requires U.S. Citizenship
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.