Program Analyst -Mid-Level
Rite-Solutions, Inc., is a growing and innovative CMMI Level III software and systems engineering company, that values the personal and professional experience of the employee as part of the key fabric of building and maintaining an innovative and culture rich experience for the employee and their family. This commitment to our company and our employees was recently recognized as we were awarded a Providence Business News Best Places to Work Winner for 2021!
We are currently seeking a skilled and motivated Systems Reliability Data Analyst in the Middletown, RI area to support the Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC) Code 34 Periscope & Imaging In-Service Engineering Agent (ISEA).
This position will provide Failure Reporting, Analysis, & Corrective Action System (FRACAS) support to the NUWC Code 34 IMG Team. Tasking will include identifying, collecting, & cataloging Periscope & Imaging systems failure data to recognize and report emerging failure trends. Support will also include performing detailed analysis to help prove/disprove potential trends and responding to on-demand data calls to support in-depth failure analysis & engineering improvement efforts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Regularly review multiple Fleet failure reports for Imaging system performance and ensure that tracking database is updated with all recorded fleet support efforts.
- Identify & report root cause of Fleet reported failures by investigating records and contacting On-Site Representatives to understand efforts taken to resolve fleet issues.
- Meticulously track all failure records to completion.
- Develop data charts in excel to report system failure trends.
- Perform comprehensive analysis of suspected failure trends and present findings to respective ISEA Leads, for consideration of further investigation.
- Support database improvement efforts as necessary.
- Submit weekly/biweekly technical status reports.
Requirements / Skills
- Bachelor's Degree and or equivalent Navy experience.
- Minimum of four years active-duty submarine Imaging system experience.
- In lieu of active-duty experience, an additional 4 years (total of 8) of full-time engineering experience in the operation, maintenance, installation, test and/or repair of submarine Imaging equipment will be considered
- Ability to read and understand Naval messages. (Preferred)
- Ability to follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), meet deadlines, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional organizational & critical thinking skills, as well as an unwavering attention to detail are required.
- Expert proficiency with MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word is required.
- Ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, to all levels of the customer organization is required.
- Position requires US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a Secret-level security clearance with the US Government
- Active Security Clearance is preferred.
We are looking for talented individuals to join our team of Friends Enjoying Work! Apply if you are interested in becoming one of F.E.W!
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.