Rite-Solutions, Inc., a growing and innovative CMMI Level 3 software and systems engineering company, is seeking skilled and motivated Software Engineer candidates. This position will be filled in the Middletown, RI.
We are looking for a talented, motivated and team-oriented software developer with six (6) or more years of experience to support numerous programs across various federal/commercial customers. Our team of developers works together to develop, sustain, and maintain code across the full stack. Leveraging state of the art technologies, our team redefines business information and tactical systems of the future. Rite-Solutions is an innovative company and we are seeking an individual to grow with us and become one of the F.E.W.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate as part of a dynamic team to ensure quality of full stack web development including strategic web applications and frameworks
- Design, develop, evaluate, and test system/software integration
- Interpret, assess, and support maintenance of requirements and develop software designs
- Ability to design and implement within a team environment with minimal direction
- Communicate regularly with customers and functional team leads to ensure effective work partnerships
- Position is full time and located in Middletown, RI
Requirements / Skills
- 6 - 15+ years of Software Development experience
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technology field
- Solid command of object-oriented software development
- Experience with development under Linux-based systems
- Familiar with common IDE's such as Eclipse and VS Code, and tools such as Bamboo, Maven, JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket
- Experienced with relational databases such as Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL.
- Strong problem solving, application testing, and debugging capabilities
- Effective written and verbal skills
- Able to work and thrive in both individual and team-based development environments
- Position requires US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a Secret-level security clearance with the US Government
Additional Skills of Interest (not required)
- Experience with developing cloud-native architectures using AWS or Azure.
- Application performance optimization across all tiers.
- Experience with networking and network protocols
- Linux system administration as part of software development
- Familiar with agile and/or traditional software development life cycle (SDLC) approaches
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.