Full Stack Developer
Rite-Solutions, Inc. is seeking a full-time Full Stack Developer to join a team of experts charged with providing support for the PEO Carrier program in Dahlgren, VA. On-site requirement is 5x per week in the first month, and 3x per week after that. We are looking for someone who will work collaboratively with the Database Administrators, Business Analysts, and System Administrators to build, design, and maintain all web and software applications content for a Government Off the Shelf (GOTS) product. This position will start in a web development heavy environment and will then transition to development using SharePoint, PowerApps and Azure.
Who are we?
Rite-Solutions, Inc. is a growing and innovative CMMI Level III software and systems engineering company. We value the experience of the employee, their wellbeing, and their experience on a personal and professional level as part of the key fabric in building and maintaining an innovative and culture rich experience for the employee and their family. This commitment to our company and our employees has been recognized as we were awarded: Providence Business News "Best Places to Work" for 2021 and 2023; "Great Place to Work" Certification in 2022; and Hire VETs Medallion Award in 2021 and 2022!
Essential Roles & Responsibilities
- Builds, designs, and maintains all web and software application content for the GOTS product.
- Coordinates and collaborates closely with the Database Administrators, Business Analysts, and Systems Admins.
- Understands UI, cross-browser compatibility, and general web functions and standards.
- Creates solutions for identified problems or bugs.
- Communicates with colleagues, managers, and stakeholders daily.
- Develops and validates test routines to ensure the quality of the external and internal interface.
- Plans and delivers software platforms and products across multiple organizational units.
- Evaluates written code to ensure it meets industry standards and specifications.
- Maintains a professional understanding of web development by tracking trends and participating in study groups.
- Reviews website interface and software stability.
- Develops and maintains SharePoint applications and workflows.
- Experience deploying web and service-based applications in Windows/Linux environments.
- Responsibility and oversight for new code and source code
- Install, Upgrade, and manage applications' code and configuration management of source code.
- Write up of Standards of Procedure (SOPs) for roles and responsibilities as well as code and system changes.
- Cross-train on some systems administration and database administration tasks.
- Brief team on the functionality and the solutions created, and how these solutions & functionalities affects the system.
Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to write and edit technical documentation.
- Knowledge of modern HTML/CSS, Java, C#, Angular, .NET
- Experience with SharePoint develop is a plus.
- Experience with cloud services (AWS, Microsoft Azure) a plus
- Experience with Linux and Windows Server environments and how user interfaces work in the prior environments plus how they interact with a PL/SQL instance.
- Ability to manage and migrate data from backend (Database) to frontend (UI)
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Education and Other Requirements
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of Three (3) years' experience as a full stack developer.
- Interim or Active Secret Clearance.
- DoDD 8140.01 Information Assurance Management (IAM) Level I certification or higher. Must have Security+ CE Certification
- Ability to get Network + Certification in future.
We are looking for talented individuals to join our team of Friends Enjoying Work! Apply if you are interested in becoming one of F.E.W!
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.