Rite-Solutions, a growing and innovative CMMI Level 3 software and systems engineering company, is seeking skilled and motivated candidates for Financial Analyst. The Financial Analyst provides planning, budgeting and execution to the Program Managers. This position is located in Middletown, RI.
Program Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support all aspects of Planning, Budgeting, and Execution.
- Approve purchase requisitions and Travel requests for obligations and compliance.
- Analyze and provide reports on financial tracking, current fiscal year activity.
- Recommend methods for effective and efficient use of funding in the budget and planning years and analyze obligation and disbursement rates against budget.
- Handle demanding situations with clarity, focus and professionalism, and respond quickly to short-suspense taskers.
- Participate in special financial projects as required.
- Provide Quarterly and Annual corporate forecasting.
- Provide support to client monthly/quarterly reviews.
- Complete required paperwork for at-risk and Limitation of Funds/Cost requirements.
- Financially monitor Subcontractor funding and expenditures.
- Ad Hoc reports for Clients and Program Managers and Company Executives.
- Participate in project setup and project workforce.
- Review timecards for accuracy.
Requirements / Skills
- 3-5 years of experience
- Position requires US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a Secret-level security clearance with the US Government
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.