Curriculum Coordinator - Hybrid
Rite-Solutions, Inc., a growing and innovative CMMI Level 3 software and systems engineering company, is seeking a skilled and motivated candidate in Middletown, RI to provide business process analysis and subject matter expertise for the sustainment of the DoD Information Technology Portfolio Repository (DITPR) and DoN Applications and Database Management System (DADMS).
The Business Analyst will be responsible for the performance of business process analysis for DITPR/DADMS. Tasks include, but are not limited to, performance of system requirements definition and analysis, decomposition of requirements in Business Process documents, analysis of customer inputs, definition and analysis of system operational scenarios, and re-engineering of the Business Process. Efforts will include system requirements verification, requirements traceability, requirements change process, and test support. Effective communication with customer and functional team leads is required to ensure completion of all requirements analysis efforts within program constraints and guidelines.
- Ability to serve as customer's primary point of contact for business system requirements analysis and definition, requiring achievement of effective stakeholder communication, collaboration at all levels, and customer satisfaction
- Thorough knowledge of the business analysis process, including requirements decomposition, requirements documentation development, requirements verification and traceability, and the requirements change process
- Experience describing business processes using Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) or UML Activity diagrams; familiarity with software tools supporting the development and maintenance of business and workflow models
- Ability to ensure adherence and compliance with Rite-Solutions CMMI Level 3 processes and procedures across all Task Orders
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business, operations research, management, or related field
- 2 to 5 years of professional experience as an Information Systems and/or Business Process analyst
- Understanding of the business process for DITPR/DADMS is desired
- Experience with the business process for Navy IT system programs is highly desirable
- Knowledge and experience with CMMI Software Development practices and procedures at Level 3 or greater is desired
- Position requires U.S. Citizenship and active Secret security clearance with the U.S. government
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.