Rite-Solutions, a growing and innovative CMMI Level III software and systems engineering company, is seeking skilled and motivated candidates for a Corporate Pricing/Contract Analyst opportunity. This position is located in the Middletown, Rhode Island office.
2-5 Years' experience with Federal Government Contract Pricing and Administration
Provide pricing support to government or commercial proposals across a wide range of sizes and complexity. Support analyses and strategy development for high visibility procurements while ensuring compliance with estimating methods.
Design, develop, prepare cost models and cost narratives for proposals. Provide guidance and advise managers on all aspects of proposal preparation, including price point, account and market wage analyses, RFP analysis, FAR/DFAR requirements, disclosure and compliance issues, terms, pricing strategies, business risks, and cost proposal content.
Research and conduct competitive analyses. Maintain responsibility for proposals across specific accounts or markets and work with all levels of management.
Some involvement with contract administration for all types of government contracts as needed.
- Must possess excellent communications, analytical and problem-solving skills
- In-depth knowledge statistical methods and data analysis
- Must be able to work in a matrix organization
- Expert in MS Office applications
- Organizational skills are highly desired.
- Ability to keep abreast of industry trends
- Excellent communication skills
- BS or equivalent years of experience
- 2-5 years of experience
- U.S. Citizenship and the ability to obtain a security clearance with the US Government; active clearance preferred
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.