NMCI Management Analyst
Rite-Solutions, Inc., is a growing and innovative CMMI Level III software and systems engineering company, that values the personal and professional experience of the employee as part of the key fabric of building and maintaining an innovative and culture rich experience for the employee and their family. This commitment to our company and our employees has been recognized as we were awarded the Providence Business News "Best Places to Work" Winner in 2021 and the "Great Place to Work" Certification in 2022!
We are currently seeking a skilled and motivated NMCI Management Analyst candidates in the Middletown RI area. This position is a full-time position.
Responsible for assisting NUWCDIVNPT Code 104 in all NMCI/NGEN related issues. Provide technical assistance for all NMCI Infrastructure Projects consisting of existing infrastructure switch upgrades, new infrastructure, renovations, rewiring, etc. Reviewing NMCI rate cards for accurate labor and hardware costs when received and reworking when necessary.
Required Skill Sets:
- Experience with NMCI program administration. Work with NMCI staff for preparation, data calls, training, execution and issue resolution to ensure deployments accurate and completed on schedule.
- Experience and understanding of NMCI/NGEN-R Infrastructure CLINS.
- Highly skilled in MS Excel with experience using/building macros, pivot tables, and reports.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
- General understanding of IT and IA and networks.
- Project Management experience
- Position requires U.S. Citizenship and the ability to obtain a DoD Secret security clearance
We are looking for talented individuals to join our team of Friends Enjoying Work! Apply if you are interested in becoming one of F.E.W!
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.