Rite-Solutions, Inc., a growing and innovative CMMI Level 3 software and systems engineering company, is seeking a skilled and motivated Candidate to manage our AN/BYG-1 Program Management Office (PMO) located in Washington DC.
The AN/BYG-1 PMO Director will be responsible for the overall management of the portfolio of projects and task orders envisioned under our NAVSEA Team submarine and Combat Systems Contracts. The AN/BYG-1 PMO Director will provide an integrated program management approach to plan, direct, integrate and control the management, technical, and financial functions for each Task Order. The AN/BYG-1 PMO director will work closely with the Corporate PMO and Finance & Administration organizations to receive PM support and guidance, proposal production, contract administration, subcontract administration and accounts receivable functions. The BYG-1 PMO Director will be responsible for the growth of the IDIQ contract, managing subcontractor relationships and establishing a strong relationship with the Navy BYG-1 customer leads and end users. The BYG-1 PMO director will develop and execute a business plan/pipeline for Rite-Solutions expansion and growth in this customer segment. Individual Task Orders will be managed by Task Order Project Managers who will report directly to the BYG-1 PMO Director. The BYG-1 Director will coordinate program management tasks with the bYG-1 technical team for OBTT-MC and ISMT, the Technical Team for Team submarine EWCSS tasks, the Program office support including program control, contracts, accounts payable and accounts receivable. The BYG-1 PMO administrative and technical support team resides mostly in the RI Rite-Solution corporate office, the PMO director will be required to provide direct customer interface and support meetings in the Washington DC metro area.
- Provide technical and contractual program management and strategic planning for BYG-1 ID/IQ contract and portfolio of programs and task orders.
- Align with and support achievement of the PEO SUB mission and goals for rapidly identifying and implementing affordable technical solutions to Navy business and readiness problems for Sailors, the Fleet, Navy, and DoD customers.
- Primary point of contact with customer including achievement of effective stakeholder communication, collaboration at all levels and customer satisfaction. Support industry/government IPTs and Working Groups.
- Primary responsibility for performance of all Task Orders including monitoring, reporting, successful execution of all required tasking, and ensuring quality, accuracy and timeliness of program deliverables.
- Supervision and oversight of Task Order Project Managers including development and alignment of project manager talent to satisfy customer requirements and needs.
- Thoroughly familiar with finance procedures/processes (budget preparation, revenue forecasts, and variance reporting)
- Development of new business pipeline for BYG-1 planned and solicited task orders.
- Collaborate with business functions to develop proposals that win new Task Orders in response to all issued RFPs.
- Management and oversight of subcontractors including technical and subcontract guidance, deliverable scheduling, problem resolution, monthly reporting, and future task order planning/RFPs.
- Ensure adherence and compliance with Rite-Solutions CMMI Level 3 processes and procedures across all Task Orders.
- Bachelor's degree; additional certifications, such as the Project Management Professional (PMP) and Security+ are desired.
- Minimum 15 years of professional experience in program or project management for government programs; experience with PEO SUB and PEO IWS system programs and Navy leadership is highly desirable.
- Program management experience in one or more of the following technical areas is a plus: Navy undersea warfare and submarine systems, Advanced processing build process and Navy acquisition process.
- Knowledge and experience with CMMI Software Development practices and procedures at Level 3 or greater.
- Position requires U.S. Citizenship and active Secret security clearance with the US government
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.