Rite-Solutions, a growing and innovative CMMI Level 3 software and systems engineering company, is seeking skilled and motivated Inventory / Materials Coordinator Specialist candidates. This is a full-time position located in the Middletown, RI area.
The Materials Coordinator will perform duties necessary to maintain accurate inventory records of stock items. Inspect, count, label, and locate items received into stocking locations; pick, inspect, count, label, package, and ship items routed from stocking locations. Responsible for quality and quantity of parts distributed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Inspect, count, label, and locate items received or distributed from stocking locations.
- Understand and drive the execution of the daily workload (orders, receipts, shipments, production support) with efficient utilization of available resources.
- Use inventory control software to post appropriate inventory transactions using computer keyboard or provide data and source documents for timely data entry by others, in order to maintain accurate inventory records of all items received and distributed from stocking locations
- Identify and communicate equipment and material needs with management, engineering and maintenance as needed to address constraints and concerns.
- Work with little to no supervision, able to make independent decisions in accordance with established procedures and protocols.
- Attend weekly Production Scheduling meetings to keep the warehouse department aligned with any schedule changes and operational requirements.
- Ensure all documentation is complete and correct. Drive high quality standards by compliance with established policies and procedures. Write and review standard operating procedures and work instructions.
- Actively drive a positive work environment to promote both a safe and quality driven culture. Oversee safety compliance with required inspections and general housekeeping.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, ability to relate with all levels within the organization.
- Assure departmental adherence to required training modules. Drive team dynamics via team meetings and individual communication.
- The materials coordinator is primarily responsible for driving the operation by effectively overseeing the operation, ensuring accountability and filling the gaps as needed to support the daily activities.
- SECRET Clearance Strongly Desirable
- High school diploma or GED required
- Associates degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory or 5 years lead person experience required
- Minimum 5 years warehouse/shipping experience required
- Good computer skills. Must be familiar with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) software, SAP (or ERP equivalent).
- Familiarization with scanning barcode systems is required.
- Inventory control experience (cycle counts, physical inventories).
- Ability to work additional hours as required
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.