Rite-Solutions, Inc., is a growing and innovative CMMI Level III software and systems engineering company, that values the personal and professional experience of the employee as part of the key fabric of building and maintaining an innovative and culture rich experience for the employee and their family. This commitment to our company and our employees was recently recognized as we were awarded a Providence Business News Best Places to Work Winner for 2021!
We are currently seeking a skilled and motivated Mid-Level Systems Analyst candidates in the Norfolk, VA area.
Serve as a Mid Systems Analyst Waterfront Engineer in the Surface Ship Maintenance Planning Program (SURFMEPP) in the Availability Planning Department. Responsible for tracking the BAWP throughout the entire FRP cycle and communicating the status across and up the chain of command using established processes. Primary duties require that the WFO Engineer verify all tasks are properly pushed to VSB, are screened to the proper executing activity, work items are accurate and aligned to available CSWTs, all MTRs are included in the work package, all tasks are executed and OQE for completion is provided for accurate completion and close out of tasks. The WFO Engineer is also responsible for assisting with the accurate budget submission for the POM/DON. SURFMEPP is headquartered at the Norfolk Naval Shipyard in Portsmouth, VA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tracking Baseline Availability Work Packages through the Fleet Response Plan
- Communicating status across and up the chain of command
- Perform task verification throughout cycle
- Assisting with budget submissions
- Extensive hands-on knowledge of the JFMM Surface Ship End to End Maintenance Process.
- Experience with BAWP/AWP process and direct knowledge of SURFMEPP roles and responsibilities.
- Knowledge of organizational, intermediate, and depot level maintenance and extensive knowledge of the processes, organizations and people associated with Surface Ship Maintenance.
- Have established interaction with multiple maintenance activities, SURFMEPP, TYCOM, CNRMC, RMC.
- Working knowledge of multiple automated information systems used in US Navy Surface Ship maintenance planning such as, M&SWP, NMD, VSB, TAAS.
- Extensive hands-on knowledge of multiple US Navy Ship Systems and equipment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Demonstrated experience in developing and conducting presentations and in reporting status of maintenance actions at the command/organization level.
- Position requires U.S. Citizenship and an active DoD Secret security clearance
Familiarity of US Navy HM&E and Combat Systems operations and maintenance practices and terminology
Familiarity with Navy Maintenance and logistics Databases (3M, CSMP, VSB, MRS, M&SWP, NMD, SCLSIS, CCIMS, CMP, AIM, etc.)
We are looking for talented individuals to join our team of Friends Enjoying Work! Apply if you are interested in becoming one of F.E.W!
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.