Rite-Solutions, Inc., a growing and innovative CMMI Level 3 software and systems engineering company, is seeking skilled and motivated System Administrator in Middletown, RI to support the development, configuration, and sustainment of a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) implementation using Salesforce. The System Administrator position detailed here is for work currently being bid. Should the contract be awarded, we will be hiring for the type of future employee described below.
This position requires a system administrator with experience maintaining and improving CRM implementations as well as various other systems that support US Navy customers. This position includes, but is not limited to, working with team members and other stakeholders to deliver new functionality, a heavy focus on Salesforce CRM administration to manage users and system administration, create and maintain system documentation, monitor and respond to support requests, and support quality assurance of delivery releases.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Software Engineering, or related technology field
- Zero to five years of software development experience
- Security+ certification
- Experience with administering and configuring COTS products, such as Salesforce
- Administer applications on the Salesforce platform by meeting user needs/stories via SCRUM methodology
- Manage security settings / user access to data
- Configure applications to satisfy business requirements
- Create ad hoc and customized reports and dashboards
- Technical competency to quickly learn new Salesforce features and functionality
- Work with stakeholders and Product Managers to define requirements, design and create new processes
- Create and maintain declarative configuration including workflows and approval processes.
- Monitor and respond to support requests from users
- Support both internal and external user administration, permissions and access
- Create and maintain system documentation
- Maintain current and assist in designing new system integrations
- Assist in release planning and execution with Enterprise Systems team members
- Assist with data quality projects, including developing automated data cleansing routines as well as manual data clean up
- Support environment management and provide process improvements
- Understand all aspects of Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential system implications related to ongoing releases
- Effective written and verbal skills
- Ability to work and thrive in both individual and team development environments
- Position requires U.S. Citizenship and active Secret security clearance (or the ability to obtain one) with the U.S. government
- Experience with Salesforce.com Service Cloud and Sales Cloud is desired
- Experience with Force.com platform is desired
- Experience with AWS is desired
- Experience gathering requirements and implementing data migrations, data maintenance routines, and system integrations
- Experience with Salesforce.com security model including sharing, profiles, and roles for both internal and external users
- Experience with Data Migration is desired
- Salesforce Admin, Developer certifications
- Understanding of agile and traditional software development life cycle (SDLC) approaches is desired
- Knowledge and experience with CMMI software development practices and procedures at Level 3 or greater is desired
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.