Join Rite-Solutions in a rewarding career, directly supporting the U.S. Government in Agile Software Development for the Combined Integrated Air and Missile Defense (IAMD)/Anti-Submarine Warfare (ASW) Trainer (CIAT). This position is located on-site, NSWC Dahlgren, VA.
Who are we?
Rite-Solutions, Inc. is a growing and innovative CMMI Level III software and systems engineering company. We value the experience of the employee, their wellbeing, and their experience on a personal and professional level as part of the key fabric in building and maintaining an innovative and culture rich experience for the employee and their family. This commitment to our company and our employees has been recognized as we were awarded: Providence Business News "Best Places to Work" for 2021 and 2023; "Great Place to Work" Certification in 2022; and Hire VETs Medallion Award in 2021 and 2022!
As a Developer on this program, you will use your expertise and experience in the following areas and activities to deliver solutions and services to our customer. This role will work closely with a team of software engineers supporting the US Government in multiple software products supporting the Combined Integrated Air and Missile Defense (IAMD)/Anti-Submarine Warfare (ASW) Trainer (CIAT) program.
- Working from requirements specifications to develop or modify software applications.
- Designing, coding, benchmark testing, debugging, and documenting application features and changes
- Reviewing and assessing existing enterprise applications, to support new features, performance improvements, upgrades, and ongoing sustainment.
- Participating in the development of new systems throughout the entire application lifecycle: requirements analysis & definition, system design, implementation, testing, deployment, and sustainment
- Participating in activities that ensure the successful use of these systems including developing documentation, test scripts, and training materials.
- Working in an agile team environment participating in sprint planning, retrospectives, reviews, and daily standups
- U.S. Citizenship and an Interim Secret Clearance or Active Secret Clearance is required
- Proficient with Java11+ and C++11
- Proficient with Software Development utilizing Windows 10 and/or Red Hat 7.9
- Proficient with RedHat 7/9 terminal navigation and commands
- Experience with:
- Bash, Batch, and PowerShell scripting
- Test-Driven Development Software Practices
- Software Design Concepts
- Agile: Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Retrospective, and Backlog Refinement Ceremonies
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) Pipelining
- Familiar with:
- Gradle and/or CMake
- GitLab (GitHub is acceptable)
- Jenkins (or an alternative CI/CD Pipeline Utility)SonarQube (or an alternative Static Analysis product)
- JFrog Artifactory
- Able to work closely with other members of a team in a pair programming environment.
- Able to work in an air-gapped environment on classified software products.
- Ability to utilize NMCI laptop.
- Position is located on-site at NSWC Dahlgren.
- Proficient with technical documentation
- Knowledge of AEGIS Tactical System, desired but not required.
- Five (5) years of experience in the above listed areas.
We are looking for talented individuals to join our team of Friends Enjoying Work! Apply if you are interested in becoming one of F.E.W!
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.