Rite-Solutions, Inc. is seeking a Program Manager, experienced in managing DoD contracts, providing leadership and supervision to a large team of technical engineers and analysts. Successful candidates will possess excellent communication skills working with a diverse client and employee base. You must be experienced in the execution of work issued through Technical Instructions for Cost Plus Fixed fee contracts. This is a full-time position located on-site in Dahlgren, VA.
Who are we?
Rite-Solutions, Inc. is a growing and innovative CMMI Level III software and systems engineering company. We value the experience of the employee, their wellbeing, and their experience on a personal and professional level as part of the key fabric in building and maintaining an innovative and culture rich experience for the employee and their family. This commitment to our company and our employees has been recognized as we were awarded: Providence Business News "Best Places to Work" for 2021 and 2023; "Great Place to Work" Certification in 2022; and Hire VETs Medallion Award in 2021 and 2022!
Our team members are a family of like-minded individuals rowing together to embody our motto of Friends Enjoying Work (One of F.E.W.), participating in much more than a 40-hour work week. Our corporate culture is enriched with wellness, outreach, and environmentally conscious and community-based activities. We believe in employing people with a strong desire to contribute to a culture rich in team building, fostering career growth, and creating lasting relationships all while delivering the highest quality output to our customers.
What Qualities and Skills Will You Bring?
- Leading, and managing a large scale, Enterprise level, Cyber SA, Cyber C2, and Mission Assurance organization which encompasses requirements analysis, software design and development, operational and infrastructure support, Risk Management Framework, Software Assurance, and engineering innovation.
- Experience in Cyber Security and Software Assurance in an Agile engineering development environment.
- Experience in managing cyber workforce requirements and IAM/IAT certifications.
- Interface with customers, members of program management, senior leadership, cybersecurity, system administration, facilities, and quality assurance teams.
- This dynamic individual will need to have strong problem-solving skills, accountability, the ability to work well under pressure, and manage several high priority tasks simultaneously.
- Ten (10) years of Cyber Technology and Software Systems Experience
- Bachelor's of Science Degree in a related field is desired but not required.
- This position is in Dahlgren, VA and requires U.S. Citizenship and a current Department of Defense Secret clearance with Top Secret eligibility.
- Demonstrated experience leading a team of skilled professional, technical, and support personnel.
- Experience as primary point of contact on government contracts in areas such as milestone tracking, risk management, financial management, coordination of resources, schedule management, stakeholder management and day-to-day execution.
- Understanding and working knowledge of the FAR, DFARs, Government Contracts including CPFF, and DoD rules and regulations.
- This position is eligible for a hybrid work environment arrangement
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.