Rite-Solutions, Inc., a growing and innovative CMMI Level 3 software and systems engineering company, is seeking a skilled and motivated Program Manager candidate in the Dahlgren, VA area. This is a full-time position providing software development support to the Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC) Dahlgren V Department located in Dahlgren, VA. NSWC Dahlgren provides research, development, test and evaluation, analysis, systems engineering, integration and certification of complex naval warfare systems. The Program Manager position detailed here is for work currently being bid. Should the contract be awarded, we will be hiring for the type of future employee described below.
The Program Manager will support the development and maintenance of NSWC Dahlgren software. Specific duties include:
- Developing software requirements
- Understanding, creating, and/or modifying software application(s)
- Supporting software development, evaluation, system/software integration, and test
- Understanding/supporting requirements maintenance and developing software design
- Working with customers and teammates and providing leadership and advisement.
- Bachelor's degree or higher: Engineering, Computer Science, or Mathematics.
- General Combat Systems / Command and Control Experience in any of the following:
- CS/C2 design/engineering; CS/C2 computer program development; CS/C2 certification; CS/C2 system engineering; or CS/C2 system engineering computer program development.
- Ten (10) years general CS/C2 experience as defined above.
- Ten (10) years of specific experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Experienced in monitoring and reporting Contract performance status and metrics, financial coordination and reporting, and the coordination of Task/Delivery Orders.
- Experience includes leading and managing a large scale, Enterprise level, CS/C2 development organization including system engineering, design, development, unit testing, integration testing, verification and validation, deployment and engineering innovation.
- The Program Manager's experience includes CS/C2 wrap around engineering experience in one or more of the development areas listed above along with the training and skills necessary to conduct and coordinate contractual activities.
- Knowledge and experience with practices and procedures for CMMI Software Development Level 3 or greater is a plus.
- Position requires US Citizenship and an active or interim secret clearance.
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.