Rite-Solutions is seeking a qualified Program Manager to lead our effort in support of the Program Manager Mission Command (PM MC) Product Support Contract in developing, deploying and sustaining integrated mission command and situational awareness capabilities to the U.S. Army and Joint forces. This position is located in Washington, DC area, near Army Futures Command in Aberdeen, MD with travel to Austin, TX.
- Apply military experience to analyze, develop, and evaluate detailed plans, goals, and objectives for long-range implementation of assigned major command program(s).
- Manage product support for the development, delivering, publishing, and maintaining of data deliverables/products to include training applications, Training Support Packages (TSP), Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals (IETM), Software User Manuals (SUM), System Administrator Manuals (SAM), Technical Data Packages (TDP) and additional training material for Mission Command Systems to include the Command Post Computing Environment (CPCE), Fire Support Command and Control (FSC2), Joint Battle Command-Platform (JBC-P), Mounted Mission Command (MMC) and Mission Command Cyber.
- Manage budget and oversee spending of prime contractor and subcontractors to meet program goals.
- Manage scheduling for all program deliverables to meet time, cost, scope and performance for all Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) items.
- Actively participate in strategic planning to improve organizational direction and focus using strategic planning tools and techniques.
- Meet regularly with Army leadership to ensure successful execution of tasking and product delivery.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Must be a U.S. citizen and be able to successfully pass a background investigation.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Five to 10 years of related Army logistics experience. Five years program or project management experience. - Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Logical problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail in the areas of effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity.
- Available to support Travel requirements as needed.
- Position requires U.S. Citizenship and the ability to obtain a security clearance with the US government; active Interim/Secret Clearance preferable.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- US Army experience in leadership positions.
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Keywords: Mission Command, U.S. Army, Army, Mission Command Systems, PMMC, Program Management, Project Management.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.