IT Business Analyst
Rite-Solutions, Inc. is seeking a full-time IT Business Analyst to join a team of experts charged with providing support in the areas of cyber analysis and cyber development capabilities in response to Navy's and DoD's needs for Cyber Situational Awareness (SA), Cyber Command and Control (C2), Mission Assurance, and Homeland Defense in Dahlgren, VA. On-site requirement is 4x/week. We are looking for someone who will work collaboratively with stakeholders and the development team to research, elicit, analyze, validate, and document requirements, and to ensure that those requirements clearly reflect the true business needs of the stakeholders and end users. Strong understanding of decompose complex process, you will be a true consultant, encouraging the customer to think about why and how they do what they currently do, capturing the as-is picture and facilitating, analysis, developing, and documenting the "to be". You will develop requirements specifications, use cases, and process flows.
Who are we?
Rite-Solutions, Inc. is a growing and innovative CMMI Level III software and systems engineering company. We value the experience of the employee, their wellbeing, and their experience on a personal and professional level as part of the key fabric in building and maintaining an innovative and culture rich experience for the employee and their family. This commitment to our company and our employees has been recognized as we were awarded: Providence Business News "Best Places to Work" for 2021 and 2023; "Great Place to Work" Certification in 2022; and Hire VETs Medallion Award in 2021 and 2022!
- Map current state against future state processes
- Analyze the impact of requirements on solution components
- Leverage multiple business requirements gathering methodologies to identify business, functional, and non-functional requirements for software application development projects
- Document requirements throughout each stage of the project or initiative to ensure traceability
- Support the solution design process through interaction and support of the solution development team
- Work closely with the Project Manager and Technical Lead to provide overall team leadership and guidance
- Take ownership of requirements, business rules, and serve as primary point of contact for questions and clarifications during design, development and test cycles to deliver software that meets the needs of the user community.
- S. Citizenship and Active or Interim DoD SECRET clearance required.
- A Minimum of three (3) years of experience in business, IT, or requirements analysis
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent writing skills and experience developing deliverables such as current state analyses and business cases
- Demonstrated ability to elicit and decompose business requirements into cohesive system specifications
- Experience creating process flows, use cases and user stories
- Experience working on complex projects involving change to existing systems and business processes
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite including Visio and Project
- Experience building relationships and interacting with executive and senior leadership, including the ability to tactfully recommend suggestions for improvement or alternatives
- Experience working on custom development software projects
- Experience working with DoD customers
- Experience working on cybersecurity projects
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.