Rite-Solutions, Inc., is a growing and innovative CMMI Level III software and systems engineering company, that values the personal and professional experience of the employee as part of the key fabric of building and maintaining an innovative and culture rich experience for the employee and their family. This commitment to our company and our employees has been recognized as we were awarded the Providence Business News "Best Places to Work" Winner in 2021 and the "Great Place to Work" Certification in 2022!
We are currently seeking skilled and motivated candidates for an Installation Coordinator position. This position may be located on-site at the customer location in Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC) Newport, RI, at a Naval Facility, or in one of our offices.
This position will provide direct support to the Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC) Code 34 Imaging & Electronic Warfare (I&EW) Team. Tasking will include coordinating the installation of equipment in support of the Acquisition Engineering Agent (AEA) team for new and fielded Imaging (Periscopes and Photonics Masts), EW (BLQ-10 and Early Warning Receiver), and/or Radar (BPS-15/16/17) Systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assess installation and system requirements to determine equipment layout
- Coordinate with Team Lead and work with the engineering team to support upgrades to existing weapon systems to meet data requirements
- Collect and assess technical data associated with planned, active, and concluded Modernization and TEMPALT installation activities, including Pre-Installation Check-Outs (PICOs) and Post-Installation System Operational Verification Tests (SOVTs)
- Develop, update, and deliver individual and cumulative reports to document the installation activities including status, test results, and issues, including Departure from Specifications (DFS) and Liaison Action Records (LARs)
- Coordinate and support technical data package development and delivery
- Develop and review test plans and test procedures
- Coordinate and support integration and environmental testing events and/or factory acceptance testing
- Tracking Action Items, reviewing documents, and providing logistic support for the Program Team
- Develop and update weekly programmatic highlights
- Plan and execute meeting support including all logistics, meeting minutes, and actions
- Assist in preparation of briefs
- Participate in program schedule reviews
- Development and maintenance of the Team's master calendar
- Manage and track day-to-day progress against the scheduled milestones/deliverables
- Mentor technical team members and provide direct technical team tasking/scheduling guidance
- Assist the Project Lead by supporting scheduling, funding, and resource needs
- An Associate Degree or above in an Administrative, Business, or STEM Field. A Bachelor's degree in any of the above fields is a plus
- In lieu of a degree, candidates with significant, demonstrated experience operating and/or installing DoD Electronic Warfare, Imaging, and/or Radar systems (especially Navy and Submarine specific equipment) and/or prior experience coordinating installation efforts in a shipyard or major maintenance environment will be strongly considered
- Organizational and planning skills are required to ensure the team is staying on schedule and meeting all required due dates
- Candidates must be able to work independently, collaboratively as part of a team, and interface regularly with a wide range of client personnel
- Strong initiative, willing to ask questions & do research
- Writing skills are required as well as proficiency with MS office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as Adobe Acrobat and MS Project (or similar tracking software)
- Experience with Industry and/or Government standards is a plus
- Position requires U.S. Citizenship and the ability to obtain a DoD Secret security clearance. An active or very recent (inactive < 3 years) security clearance is strongly preferred.
Additional Skills of Interest (not required):
- Knowledge of team management, team building, and reporting
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to interface with technical personnel, managers, and customers
- Experience in building customer relationships and communicating with integrated product teams
- Experience with process improvement methods, practices, and procedures (i.e., CMMI) is a plus
We are looking for talented individuals to join our team of Friends Enjoying Work! Apply if you are interested in becoming one of F.E.W!
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.