Information System Security Analyst
Rite-Solutions is seeking skilled and motivated candidates for an Information System Security Analyst (ISSA) opening. This position is located in our Middletown, RI office.
Who is Rite-Solutions?
Rite-Solutions, Inc., is a growing and innovative CMMI Level III software and systems engineering company, that values the experience of the employee, their wellbeing, and their experience on a personal and professional level as part of a key fabric in building and maintaining an innovative and culture rich experience for the employee and their family. This commitment to our company and our employees was recently recognized as we were awarded a Providence Business News "Best Places to Work" Winner for 2021 and the "Great Place to Work" Certification in 2022! Recipient of Hire VETs Medallion Award in 2021!
About Our Team
Rite-Solutions is proud to boast about an industry leading workforce comprised of Engineers, Project Managers, Administrative Professionals, Human Resources, IT and Cybersecurity teams. Our team members are more than just coworkers. They are a family of like-minded individuals rowing together to embody our motto of Friends Enjoying Work (One of F.E.W.), participating in much more than a 40-hour work week enriched with wellness, outreach, and environmentally conscious company and community-based activities.
Who You Are (Job Description):
This position requires a candidate with 3-5 years' experience previously in a technical cybersecurity role, ISSO or ISSM. This position will interface with Program Managers, Senior Leadership, Cybersecurity and System Administration teams. The candidate should have or be pursuing an IT-related degree. Experience with IT related software and familiarity in Microsoft Windows, Linux and Cisco or comparable operating system. The candidate will play an important role for implementing information systems security tasks, as required for the safeguarding, handling and controlling of classified or unclassified information. In addition, this position requires the candidate to effectively balance tasks between corporate operation information security requirements and NISPOM RMF compliance standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be knowledgeable in information systems security to assure enforcement of customer and government regulations.
- Working knowledge of NIST 800-53 and DOD RMF Practices. Ensuring system security complies with RMF, NIST, DISA STIGs, SCAP and DAAPM.
- The primary lead and provide oversight for the development, implementation and evaluation of assigned programs in compliance with NISPOM RMF. Including system certification and accreditation activities.
- Assist with implementation, design and integration of security solutions.
- Prepare, create and maintain security assessment and authorization documentation for new and existing ATO's. Including IASOP, SSP, RAR and ConMon.
- Provide support to other cybersecurity personnel for maintaining compliance with Rite-Solutions operating requirements. (i.e., Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC))
- Conduct audits, technical reviews to identify and mitigate potential security weaknesses. Ensure security requirements and implemented configurations are functional.
- Investigate data spills and other cybersecurity incidents for Rite-Solutions corporate information systems and information programs in compliance with NISPOM RMF.
- Work closely with the FSO to manage ATO certification requirements for controlling classified information.
What Qualities and Skills Will You Bring?
- 3-5 years of experience in cybersecurity supporting corporate technical incident response and ISSM/ISSO.
- Active Secret Clearance and must be US Citizen.
- COMPTIA Security+ Certification or higher certification. If not, able to complete within 6 months of hire.
- Working knowledge of the DoD Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) to evaluate our cybersecurity capabilities and optimize security investments.
- Attention to detail and effective interpersonal skills to provide face-to-face customer support.
- Working knowledge of incident response and overall management.
- Familiarity conducting vulnerability scans (SCAP/SCC or Nessus).
- Experience hardening information systems using Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs).
Additional Skills of Interest (not required)
- Experience with eMASS.
- Experience with networking protocols and troubleshooting tools.
Why Row with Us?
We believe employing people with a strong desire to contribute to a culture rich team builds lasting relationships and fosters strong career growth while delivering the highest quality output to our customers.
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.