Cyber and Software Systems Program Manager
Rite-Solutions, Inc., a growing and innovative CMMI Level 3 software and systems engineering company, is seeking skilled and motivated Program Manager Candidates for RI and Washington DC area future opportunities.
- Provide technical and contractual program and project management
- Oversee successful execution of all required tasking and ensure quality, accuracy and timeliness of project deliverables
- Develop and present routine and ad-hoc technical, programmatic, contractual and financial reports, presentations, point papers, or other documentation to internal and external customers and stakeholders
- Ensure accurate and comprehensive project schedules are developed and monitored
- Track project financial performance, including revenue, direct labor, and profit goals
- Interface with customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Provide personnel supervision, motivation, and management to members of the project team
- Coordinate and monitor subcontractor activities
- Assist with Business Development activities including proposal development to meet strategic and tactical objectives
- Thoroughly familiar with finance procedures/processes (budget preparation, revenue forecasts, and variance reporting)
- Support recruitment and hiring initiatives
- Interface with corporate contracts, HR, and finance departments to ensure successful project execution
- Interface with customer technical project managers to ensure support provided meets or exceeds all work performance objectives and standards
- Recommend process improvements with specification and procedural boundaries to achieve efficiencies and cost savings
- Bachelor's degree; additional degrees or certifications, such as the Project Management Professional (PMP) certification are a plus
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in program or project management for government and/or commercial programs
- Program management experience in one or more of the following technical areas is a plus: undersea warfare systems, submarine combat systems, sonar systems, defense business systems, agile software development, learning and employee performance solutions, and DITA XML solutions
- Position requires U.S. Citizenship and the ability to obtain a Secret security clearance with the US government
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.