McLaughlin Research Corporation has an exciting opportunity for a Recruiter to join our organization. We’re a full life-cycle engineering and technical services company, partnering with our customers to support a wide range of Department of Defense weapon, combat, and sensor system programs. Since our inception in 1947, we’ve remained a family-owned business dedicated to providing exceptional results. Over the years, we have received recognition for providing our customers with cost-effective solutions due to the outstanding support of our innovative staff. We provide all of our employees with a rewarding experience based on their interests and passions.
The Recruiter will be responsible for supporting the recruiting process across the organization. You will identify, recruit, interview, assess and present candidates for all positions within MRC. You will work with the leadership team and hiring managers to address the hiring needs and source active and passive candidates accordingly.
- Establish positive working relationships with hiring managers to develop recruitment strategies per their technical and business needs
- Develop and execute the recruiting process and talent strategy to attract top candidates through creatively sourcing through the web, referrals, organizations, social networks, career events, etc. to generate qualified candidates
- Recruitment methods such as online recruitment methods, professional organizations, technical programs and universities to target technically skilled individuals requiring highly specific industry certifications.
- Ensure continuous development of recruiting/sourcing skills and knowledge using latest sourcing and recruiting methods and technologies
- Manage the screening of initial resumes, oversee the interviewing of applicants, interview scheduling
- Maintain and manage current candidate activity in an applicant tracking system
- Train new hiring managers on the recruitment process
- Maintain up-to-date recruiting metrics, data and reports as needed
- 2+ years recruitment/staffing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Understanding of technology, mechanical, electrical, equipment and computer systems terminology.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Skilled in organizing resources and establishing priorities
- Ability to work with a high degree of self-direction and flexibility, especially with respect to taking initiative, prioritizing tasks, and resolving problems.
- Experience using an applicant tracking system and MS Office
- Ensures compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws related to employment.
Education: Bachelor's Degree