Rite-Solutions, Inc., a growing and innovative CMMI Level 3 software and systems engineering company, is seeking a skilled and experienced Electronic Warfare Analyst in the Middletown, RI area to support the Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC) Code 34 Electronic Warfare (EW) Team.
Provide analysis support of Navy Electronic Warfare and Imaging Systems. Update, test and maintain electronic warfare libraries. Update library documentation and procedures including identifying new emitters. Provide weekly and monthly documentation status reports.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Update, test and maintain electronic warfare libraries for narrow band and wide band radars.
- Update library documentation and procedures including identifying new emitters.
- Test Electronic Warfare libraries to validate they can be uploaded to In-Service Engineering Agent (ISEA).
- Support the SEI management and certification process.
- Support working groups in support of Technical Insertion (TI) activities.
- Development and delivery of Computer Software Production End Items (CDRL) including: Database Design Descriptions, Software Test Plan, Software Test Report, Software Product Specification, and Software Version Description. Provide weekly and monthly documentation status reports.
- BS degree or Certificate in Management, engineering, or related logistics field.
- In lieu of a degree candidate with significant, demonstrated experience operating DoD Electronic Warfare systems (especially Navy and Submarine specific equipment) will be strongly considered.
- A working knowledge of MS Office software.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Knowledge and experience with practices and procedures for CMMI Software Development Level 3 or greater is a plus.
- Position requires U.S. Citizenship and the ability to obtain a security clearance with the US government. An active security clearance is strongly preferred.
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.