MRC has an immediate opening for an Information Assurance Analyst supporting NUWC Division Newport.
This position will provide cybersecurity consulting support to ensure requirements are met for the U.S. Navy and DOD cyber security programs including but not limited to risk management, certification and accreditation/assessment, authorization, vulnerability management, program management support, technical engineering implementation and risk assessments on IT systems and documentation generation support.
The primary role is to manage, create and process certifications and accreditation assessment and authorization packages working with program managers, systems engineers and developers to obtain accreditation for U.S. Navy information systems. Systems supported are primarily research, development, test and evaluation systems with some operational systems in inventory.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- C&A and/or A&A experience
- Security and/or CISSP certification
- Must be able to meet customer facility COVID requirements.
- Information assurance/cybersecurity experience with certification and accreditation, implementing cybersecurity technical requirements into systems and documenting compliance thereof.
- Experience working with vulnerability assessment tools and applications such as Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) Compliance Checker, NESSUS, as well as Security Readiness Review Scripts and Security Technical Implementation Guides, Benchmarks and Checklists.
- DoD IA Certification and Accreditation Proficiency.
- Proficiency using the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) system.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:
MCLAUGHLIN RESEARCH CORPORATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AND AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER. IT IS OUR POLICY TO RECRUIT, HIRE, PROMOTE, AND TRAIN FOR ALL POSITIONS WITHOUT REGARD TO AGE, RACE, CREED, RELIGION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, GENDER IDENTITY, MARITAL STATUS, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, FAMILY RESPONSIBILITIES, PREGNANCY, MINORITIES, GENETIC INFORMATION, STATUS AS A PERSON WITH A DISABILITY, AMNESTY OR STATUS AS A PROTECTED VETERAN, AND TO BASE ALL SUCH DECISIONS UPON THE INDIVIDUAL'S QUALIFICATIONS AND ABILITY TO PERFORM THE WORK ASSIGNED, CONSISTENT WITH CONTRACTUAL REQUIREMENTS AND ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND, LOCAL LAWS.
EEO IS THE LAW: