Senior Data Analyst
Rite-Solutions, Inc., is a growing and innovative CMMI Level III software and systems engineering company, that values the personal and professional experience of the employee as part of the key fabric of building and maintaining an innovative and culture rich experience for the employee and their family. This commitment to our company and our employees has been recognized as we were awarded the Providence Business News "Best Places to Work" Winner in 2021 and the "Great Place to Work" Certification in 2022! Recipient of Hire VETs Medallion Award in 2021!
We are currently seeking skilled and motivated candidates for a Senior Data Analyst. The Senior Data Analyst is responsible for conducting full lifecycle activities of data analytics to include requirements and design, data cleaning, developing analysis and reporting capabilities, linking databases and datasets, and continuously monitoring performance and quality control plans to identify improvements in models; and to do related work as required. This position is located in Middletown, RI.
- To be responsible for conducting full lifecycle activities of data analytics to include requirements and design, data cleaning, developing analysis and reporting capabilities, linking databases and datasets, and continuously monitoring performance and quality control plans to identify model improvements.
- To assure the integrity of project data, including data extraction, storage, manipulation, processing, and analysis.
- To query and interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques, develop predictive models using administrative datasets and provide ongoing reports.
- To acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- To provide data visualization and presentation of analytical findings to program owners and other stakeholders.
- To identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex datasets.
- To link databases and datasets to generate integrated datasets.
- To filter and "clean" data and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Participate in ongoing decisions concerning data collection, study design, methodology, and data analysis.
- To locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- To do related work as required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Capabilities: A thorough understanding of data models, regression analysis, database design development, data mining, and segmentation techniques; thorough understanding of sophisticated reporting packages, databases, and programming; working knowledge of statistical methodologies and methods utilized for analyzing datasets; the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy; the ability to conduct queries, draw conclusions, prepare written reports and present findings clearly and concisely; the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders, superiors, subordinates; and related capacities and skills.
Education: A four-year college of recognized standing with a Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics, or a closely related field with similar technical and computational emphasis.
Or any combination of education and experience shall be substantially equivalent to the above education and experience.
- They have demonstrated successful experience drawing insights from complex and imperfect data sets and applying tests of statistical significance.
- Experience with Microsoft Access, SQL, Excel.
- Experience with data visualization tools.
- 5+ years of experience
- Familiarity with DoD accounting and databases including Service Cost Centers
- Position requires US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a Secret-level security clearance with the US Government
- As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
We are looking for talented individuals to join our team of Friends Enjoying Work! Apply if you are interested in becoming one of F.E.W!
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.