Financial Analyst - Senior Level, NUWCDIVNPT, Code 34
Rite-Solutions, Inc., is a growing and innovative CMMI Level III software and systems engineering company, that values the personal and professional experience of the employee as part of the key fabric of building and maintaining an innovative and culture rich experience for the employee and their family. This commitment to our company and our employees was recently recognized as we were awarded a Providence Business News Best Places to Work Winner for 2021!
We are currently seeking skilled and motivated candidates for Senior Financial Analyst. The Senior Financial Analyst provides planning, budgeting and execution to the customer at the Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division Newport. This position is located in Middletown, RI.
Program Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support all aspects of Planning, Budgeting, and Execution.
- Analyze and provide reports on financial tracking, current fiscal year activity.
- Recommend methods for effective and efficient use of funding in the budget and planning years and analyze obligation and disbursement rates against budget.
- Handle demanding situations with clarity, focus and professionalism, and respond quickly to short-suspense taskers.
- Participate in special financial projects as required.
- Provide Quarterly and Annual corporate forecasting.
- Provide support to client monthly/quarterly reviews.
- Ad Hoc reports for Clients and Program Managers and Company Executives.
- Participate in project setup and project workforce.
Requirements / Skills
- 5+ years of experience
- Familiarity with DoD accounting and databases including Service Cost Centers
- Position requires US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a Secret-level security clearance with the US Government
We are looking for talented individuals to join our team of Friends Enjoying Work! Apply if you are interested in becoming one of F.E.W!
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.