U.S. Test Planning & Execution (TP&E) Lead - Hybrid
Rite-Solutions, Inc., is a growing and innovative CMMI Level III software and systems engineering company, that values the personal and professional experience of the employee as part of the key fabric of building and maintaining an innovative and culture rich experience for the employee and their family. This commitment to our company and our employees has been recognized as we were awarded the Providence Business News "Best Places to Work" Winner in 2021 and the "Great Place to Work" Certification in 2022! Recipient of Hire VETs Medallion Award in 2021 and 2022!
We are currently seeking skilled and motivated candidates for Coalition Distributed Engineering Plant (CDEP) USA Test Planning & Execution (TP&E) Lead in the following CONUS Fleet Concentration Areas:
- Norfolk/Hampton Roads/Chesapeake, VA
- Jacksonville, FL
- Bremerton, WA
- San Diego, CA
This is an exciting opportunity leading the United States in Test Planning and Engineering with Coalition Nations!
- This position will to be the United States Test Planning & Execution Lead, working with the Leads from other coalition nations to develop test plans and procedures, as well as leading test execution.
- This person will support a variety of Maritime Theater Missile Defense Forum MTMD-F related meetings, including the designing and briefing of multi-national test architectures and test plans.
- Coordinate with the Forum Working Groups, Forum Projects, and the Forum Systems Engineering Team (SET) on requests for ATE Test Items and artifacts.
- Deliver guidance on test objectives to the CDEP team.
- Provide oversight of test objectives and engineering requirements during the planning and execution of the CDEP ATE.
- Assume Test Director (TD) duties for some of the ATE Testing.
- There is some flexibility for remote work.
- Requires the ability to conduct Domestic and Foreign travel for meeting and testing, as well as the ability to support meetings virtually via MS TEAMS.
- Must have Test Planning experience.
- Must have experience generating detailed test plans, procedures, and test objectives.
- Must be comfortable with executing in the USA combat labs, as well as being the Test Director for some testing.
- Experience with the AEGIS Combat System and Tactical Data Links would be preferred.
- Advanced knowledge in Tactical Data Link configurations and operations is desired.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products- need to have intermediate knowledge of products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and VISIO.
- Ability to communicate effectively through both verbal and written reports.
- Must have the ability to use independent discretion in the performance of job duties.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Requires SECRET Clearance or Interim Secret Clearance
- Foreign and Domestic travel required (estimate up to 6 trips annually)
- Former OS or JICO Background desired but not required.
We are looking for talented individuals to join our team of Friends Enjoying Work! Apply if you are interested in becoming one of F.E.W!
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.