Rite-Solutions, Inc., a growing and innovative CMMI Level 3 software and systems engineering company, is seeking Navy Test and Evaluation Analysts for immediate openings. The successful candidates will provide subject matter expertise on warfare requirements and testing for Navy Electronic Warfare and Imaging systems. This position may be located on-site at the customer location in Naval Undersea Warfare Center, Newport, RI, at a Naval Facility or in one of our offices.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze and provide recommendations to the Navy Customer on Developmental and Operational Test requirements
- Participate in meetings with stakeholders determining Verification, Validation and Accreditation plans for Models and Simulations that may be used in testing
- Provide technical support in the development of Test documents, to include revisions to higher order requirements such as a Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP), Modeling and Simulation Support Plan (MSSP) and Target/Threat Validation Report (TTVR)
- Support development of policies, procedures and test plans for projected at-sea trials
- Attend meetings with Test and Evaluation stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM field and 6 years of related operational experience. 10 years of hands on related operational experience gained while serving in the US Navy onboard submarines may be substituted for the degree requirements
- Experience with systems and data modeling techniques is desirable
- A working knowledge of MS Office
- Demonstrated writing and presentation skills
- Knowledge and experience with practices and procedures for CMMI Software Development Level 3 or greater is a plus
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Position requires U.S. Citizenship and the ability to obtain a security clearance with the US government. An active security clearance is strongly preferred.
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.