SYSTEMS INTEGRATION ANALYST
SAIC is seeking an organized and motivated Systems Integration Analyst who will work effectively in a fast-paced environment. You will work at 28 Jacome Way, Middletown, RI, and/or the Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC) Division Newport. You will be part of a collaborative team of engineers and support technicians working to bring a variety of designs from the early concept stage all the way through fabrication. SAIC is currently transforming how systems are planned, designed, fielded, and supported using a model-based approach to create full lifecycle digital threads for our programs and customers.
You will need broad skillsets, well-developed work habits, and an eagerness and enthusiasm for solving engineering challenges. Your activities and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following tasks:
- Translating requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs.
- Analysis of transition planning, intelligence information requirements.
- Develop architecture baselines.
- Assist leads in development of integration, migration plans/schedules.
- Support business process improvements or systems analysis for missions, systems, and fiscal requirements.
- Collaborate with platform partners to contribute to greater practice of MBSE and DE across the enterprise.
- Authoring and maintenance of technical documentation, such as Requirements Specifications, Concepts of Operation, Product and Performance Specifications, Interface Control Documents, Compliance Matrices, Qualification Test Plans, Procedures, and Reports.
- Development and documentation of engineering processes and standards in support of customer requirements.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university; Years of experience accepted in ieu of degree.
- Must either possess or be able to obtain a Secret Clearance.
- An understanding of Model-based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
- Experience with data Science techniques and tools.
- Electro-mechanical hardware design and engineering.
- Experience with applications and tools such as Cameo Enterprise Architect, Matlab, Simulink Modular Open System Architecture (MOSA), Microsoft office suite, Python, Power BI, SharePoint.
- Experience with DOORS / DNG.