Rite-Solutions, Inc., a growing and innovative CMMI Level 3 software and systems engineering company, is seeking a skilled and motivated Systems Engineering in the Middletown, RI area to support the Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC) Code 34 Imaging (IMG) Team.
This position will provide direct support to the Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC) Code 34 Imaging In-Service Engineering Team. Tasking will provide engineering and technical support for the Submarine Periscopes and Imaging In-Service Engineering Agent (ISEA) Activity and all Periscopes and Imaging types to ensure fleet readiness of Submarine Imaging Systems. Duties and tasking will include but may not be limited to the following:
- Collect and assess Imaging Systems technical data associated with planned, active and concluded Modernization and TEMPALT installation activities, including Pre-Installation Check-Outs (PICOs) and Post-Installation System Operational Verification Tests (SOVTs)
- Develop, update and deliver individual and cumulative ISEA Technical Data Analysis Reports to document the aforementioned installation activity analysis, including status, test results, and issues, which shall include Departure from Specifications (DFS) and Liaison Action Records (LARs)
- Assess current system capabilities against current and near-term needs and provide technical recommendations to resolve gaps via the evaluation and resolution of Imaging Hotline requests, obsolescence issues, material support issues, and ad hoc Fleet requests
- Review drawings and procedures and provide resultant redlines and comments for inclusion consideration for Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs) and Engineering Change Instructions (ECIs)
- Develop inputs for draft ECPs, ECIs, and Deviations based on the aforementioned and approved redlines/comments in order to upgrade existing Imaging Systems to close identified gaps
- Coordinate with Team Lead and work with the engineering team to support upgrades to existing weapon systems to meet data requirements.
- Provide recommendations for process improvements to existing imaging systems and operational processes.
- Troubleshoot and repair Imaging Systems and components via remote support from NUWCDIVNPT and/or on-site platform support.
- Bachelor's Degree in an engineering discipline and or Navy experience.
- One to two years' experience.
- Technical Writing skills are required as well as a strong proficiency in Microsoft Word.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required.
- Position requires US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a Secret-level security clearance with the US Government
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.