Rite-Solutions, Inc., a growing and innovative CMMI Level 3 software and systems engineering company, is seeking skilled and motivated Mid-Level Submarine Combat System Engineering Technician candidates. This position will be located on-site at the customer location in Naval Undersea Warfare Center, Newport, RI.
- Provide technical engineering for AN/BYG-1
- Provide for technical expertise for submarines focusing on system integration, testing, laboratory support, installation planning
- Support analysis of new capability candidates, and operational concept development
- Experience with systems that include all variants of submarine combat systems, launcher controls and payloads
- Minimum of 8 years active duty submarine combat system experience preferably with AN/BYG-1
- Fire Control Technicians are desired; STS, ESM ET or weapons trained MM's will be considered
- Appropriate level of certification IAW DoDD 8570.1M
- In lieu of active duty experience, an additional 4 years (total of 12) of full-time engineering experience in the operation, maintenance, installation, test and/or repair of submarine SWFTS equipment will be considered
- Knowledge and experience with practices and procedures for CMMI Software Development Level 3 or greater is a plus
- Position requires U.S. Citizenship and the ability to obtain a security clearance with the US government. An active security clearance is strongly preferred
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.