SAIC is seeking a Software Engineer to provide on-site support at the Naval Undersea Warfare Center, Newport, RI. You will serve as a Software Engineer and Developer within the Undersea Systems Analysis Branch in support of threat modeling and simulation (M&S) projects for development and integration with live, virtual, constructive (LVC) simulation environments.
- Perform design, development, testing, integration and configuration of software applications and components in support of M&S.
- Provide software engineering expertise to the M&S development, test, and analysis team and adhere to software development and configuration management processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical field and two (2) years or more experience.
- Must be able to obtain a Secret Security Clearance.
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- Object-Oriented Software Engineering
- Windows/Visual Studio or RedHat Enterprise Linux/gcc
- Agile SCRUM
- Computer Graphics