Software Developer (Senior)
Rite-Solutions is seeking a full-time Senior Developer to support on-site in Dahlgren, VA. You will be part of a team of experts charged with providing support in the areas of cyber analysis and cyber development capabilities in response to Navy's and DoD's needs for Cyber Situational Awareness (SA), Cyber Command and Control (C2), Mission Assurance, and Homeland Defense. Program scope includes identifying cyber key terrain by analyzing operational requirements, conducting cyber analyses and assessments, and developing and performing modeling and simulation in support of different cyber threat scenarios. Additionally, program support includes developing methodology and framework in support of cyber risk assessment life cycle. Our team will provide capabilities to support the customer with rapid design, development, test, deployment, maintenance and operation of specific software and hardware capabilities to meet current Cyber Defensive needs. As a Senior Developer on this program, you will be tasked with implementing new features within a critical, line of business application that support mission assurance and operational management functions. You will have the opportunity to work and grow your expertise with a team of software engineering and cyber security experts working to tackle the cyber defense issues of the modern military with creative and innovative solutions.
- Working from requirements specifications to develop or modify software applications
- Designing, coding, benchmark testing, debugging, and documenting application features and changes
- Reviewing and assessing existing enterprise applications, to support new features, performance improvements, upgrades, and ongoing sustainment
- Participating in performance, load, and stress testing, and remediation of issues identified
- Participating in security architecture reviews of large enterprise systems
- Participating in the development of new systems throughout the entire application lifecycle: requirements analysis & definition, system design, implementation, testing, deployment, and sustainment
- Participating in activities that ensure the successful use of these systems including developing documentation, test scripts, and training materials
- Working in an agile team environment participating in sprint planning, retrospectives, reviews, and daily standups
- S. Citizenship and Active or Interim DoD SECRET clearance with ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI Clearance.
- Proficiency with modern development toolsets including Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, git, unit testing frameworks, and task tracking such as GitLab
- Experience designing, implementing, supporting, and analyzing enterprise scale applications that perform extract/transform/load (ETL) operations with external data sources and SQL Server
- Familiarity with distributed version control tools such as git and mercurial
- Comprehensive knowledge in definition and management of software requirements, design, code, benchmark testing, debugging, software development lifecycle, architecture, and documentation.
- Experience with and proficient with at least one of the following Object-oriented programming (OOP) languages: C/C++, C Sharp (C#), Java, or Python.
- Eight (8) years of experience in the above listed areas
- Experience working on custom development software projects.
- Experience working with DoD customers.
- Experience working on cybersecurity projects.
- Experience with Communications, particularly Airborne Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) is highly desired.
- Experience with Software Integrations is highly desired.
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.