Software Developer (Junior-Level)
Rite-Solutions, Inc., is a growing and innovative CMMI Level III software and systems engineering company, that values the personal and professional experience of the employee as part of the key fabric of building and maintaining an innovative and culture rich experience for the employee and their family. This commitment to our company and our employees was recently recognized as we were awarded a Providence Business News Best Places to Work Winner for 2021!
We are currently seeking skilled and motivated candidates for a Software Developer to support software modernization efforts on a high-fidelity submarine training system.
The qualified candidate will be part of Rite-Solutions, Inc. System Engineering division with the following Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug applications in a Linux environment
- Responsible for learning and understanding the requirements of a Legacy System Architecture to support software architecture modernization requirements
- Work with stakeholders to discuss software modernization projects and goals
- 3+ years' experience in software engineering
- BS degree in STEM related field
- Experience with C++ Object Oriented Programming
- Experience in software architecture and design of object-oriented applications, unit testing and installation.
- Experience with configuration management and source control systems such as Clearcase/Clearquest and Git
- Eligible for Secret Clearance
- Experience programming in a distributed Linux operating system environment
- Understanding of operating systems scheduling; applicant should have experience developing performance-based software minimizing CPU utilization and wait states.
- Knowledge of Virtualization solutions such as.
- Red Hat KVM
- Experience in Modeling and Simulation
- Knowledge of Navy Command and control, sensor and weapon systems
- Active Secret Clearance
We are looking for talented individuals to join our team of Friends Enjoying Work! Apply if you are interested in becoming one of F.E.W!
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.