Rite-Solutions, Inc., a growing and innovative CMMI Level 3 software and systems engineering company, is seeking skilled and motivated Senior Combat Systems Engineer candidates. This position is full time and will be located on-site at the customer location in Naval Undersea Warfare Center, Newport, RI.
Typical experience for a Senior Systems Engineer is a systems engineer/engineering manager with 15+ years' experience in USN combat systems, payloads, weapons, and/or sensor systems. Alternately, a submarine Captain who has completed a Squadron level tour with 15 years' experience in the operation and maintenance of U.S. Combat Systems and SWFTS would be considered. Demonstrated command qualified experience with combat system design and development may be considered as a substitute for active duty requirements on a case by case basis.
- Expertise with the APB/TI life cycle development process
- Experience in the analysis of baseline changes to the Submarine combat systems and translating them into modifications to updated configurations
- Experience in reading design documents, generating high level interface block diagrams, and producing innovative designs incorporating commercial equipment, to support the development of new technologies, design and operational concept development and analysis of advanced development concepts
- Familiarity with risk assessment and management
- Experience with common weapons launch console (CWL) or other payload driven launch console variations is desired
- Knowledge and expertise with UUV CONOPS and capabilities required
Specific skill-set requirements:
- Master's Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or Systems Engineering; Bachelor's Degree with additional experience will be considered
- BYG-1 systems engineering or testing experience desired
- Experience with proposal development and DoD program management experience is a plus
- Position requires U.S. Citizenship and the ability to obtain a security clearance with the US government; an active security clearance is strongly preferred
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.