PRINCIPAL SYSTEMS ENGINEER
Rite-Solutions, Inc., is a growing and innovative CMMI Level III software and systems engineering company, that values the personal and professional experience of the employee as part of the key fabric of building and maintaining an innovative and culture rich experience for the employee and their family. This commitment to our company and our employees has been recognized as we were awarded the Providence Business News "Best Places to Work" Winner in 2021 and the "Great Place to Work" Certification in 2022! Recipient of Hire VETs Medallion Award in 2021! We are currently seeking skilled and motivated candidates for our Principal Systems Engineer position in Dahlgren, VA.
The Principal Systems Engineer position includes coordinating CS/C2 development activities associated with CS/C2 engineering systems, capabilities, and activities. The Principal Systems Engineer experience includes conducting detailed, complex system CS/C2 engineering.
Programs currently supported include: Ship Self Defense System (SSDS); Marine Corps Common Aviation Command and Control System (CSC2S); Ground Based Air Defense (GBAD); Littoral Combat Ships (LCS); Zumwalt Class Destroyers (DDG 1000); Surface Navy Product Line Integration and Analysis; Distributed Integrated Interoperability Assessment Capability (DIIAC); Ship Gridlock System/Auto Correlation (SGS/AC); Combined Integrated Air and Missile Defense (IAMD); and ASW (Anti-Submarine Warfare) Training (CIAT) System.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be experienced in conducting and coordinating individual projects
- Demonstrated experience in functional and system level requirements analysis, requirements generation and technical community review associated with designing and developing CS/C2
- Responsible for and experienced in CS/C2 requirements definition, functional allocation, design development, testing, and integration.
- Ten (10) years of general CS/C2 experience includes any of the following
- CS/C2 design/engineering
- CS/C2 computer program development
- CS/C2 certification
- CS/C2 system engineering
- CS/C2 system engineering computer program development.
- Ten (10) years of specific experience.
- This position requires U.S. Citizenship and an active Secret clearance
We are looking for talented individuals to join our team of Friends Enjoying Work! Apply if you are interested in becoming one of F.E.W!
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.