Mid-Level DevOps Full Stack Developer
Rite-Solutions has an opportunity for a Mid-Level DevOps Full Stack Developer to support a cybersecurity program for a DoD client. The work location for this position will be on-site in Dahlgren, VA.
Who are we?
Rite-Solutions, Inc., is a growing and innovative CMMI Level III software and systems engineering company, that values the personal and professional experience of the employee as part of the key fabric of building and maintaining an innovative and culture rich experience for the employee and their family. This commitment to our company and our employees has been recognized as we were awarded the Providence Business News "Best Places to Work" Winner in 2021 and the "Great Place to Work" Certification in 2022! Recipient of Hire VETs Medallion Award in 2021 and 2022!
The Mid-Level DevOps Full Stack Developer will be part of a team of experts charged with providing support in the areas of cyber analysis and cyber development capabilities in response to Navy's and DoD's needs for Cyber Situational Awareness (SA), Cyber Command and Control (C2), Mission Assurance, and Homeland Defense. Program scope includes identifying cyber key terrain by analyzing operational requirements, conducting cyber analyses and assessments, and developing and performing modeling and simulation in support of different cyber threat scenarios. Additionally, program support includes developing methodology and framework in support of cyber risk assessment life cycle. Our team will provide capabilities to support the customer with rapid design, development, test, deployment, maintenance and operation of specific software and hardware capabilities to meet current Cyber Defensive needs. As a Senior Full Stack Developer on this program, you will be tasked with implementing new features within a critical, line of business application that support mission assurance and operational management functions.
- Design and build components encompassing network, security, identity, governance, development, and operations in Customer's environments.
- Operationalize solutions from proof-of-concept through production using automation for repeatability, maintainability, and to enforce standards beginning with automated testing progressing through the Dev/Ops pipeline to automated deployment
- Recommend and if approved use emerging tools and methodologies to automate existing processes and design new virtualized and cloud-based infrastructures based on infrastructure as code mindset; script and deploy infrastructure components
- Provide insight into and knowledge of the latest virtualized and cloud, technology, solutions, industry trends, and best practices
- Provide insight into and knowledge of the latest DevOps, technology, solutions, industry trends, and best practices
- Establish and implement architectural framework for development efforts
- This position requires U.S. Citizenship and an Active or Interim Department of Defense TOP SECRET clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree (in an engineering, scientific, or technical discipline)
- Certification as either a Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert, or an AWS Professional (Solutions Architect or DevOps Engineer), or as a GCP Professional (Cloud Architect or Cloud DevOps
- IAM Level I certification such as: CAP, CND, Cloud+, GSLC, Security+ CE, or HCISP
- 5 or more years of experience in infrastructure solution architecture
- 3 or more years of experience building cloud architecture with AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience deploying web and service-based applications in Windows/Linux environments
- Experience working with scalable networking technologies such as Load Balancers/Firewalls and web standards (REST APIs, web security mechanisms)
- Experience working with deployment and orchestration technologies (such as Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, OpenStack, Puppet, Chef, Salt, Ansible, Jenkins)
- Comprehensive knowledge in definition and management of software requirements, design, code, benchmark testing, debugging, software development lifecycle, architecture, and documentation.
- Familiarity with standard IT security practices such as encryption, certificates, and key management
- Familiar with Linux environments
- Experience in ITIL Incident and Problem Management processes
- Experience with cloud infrastructure-as-code (AWS CloudFormation, Terraform, Azure ARM Templates, etc.)
- Great working knowledge of IP networking, VPN's, DNS, and load balancing
- Experience with the cloud platforms our clients use such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), and Azure
- Working knowledge of modern application delivery methodologies such as containers, serverless frameworks, and microservices
- Familiar with Automated testing processes and procedures
- Familiarity with release management processes
- Familiarity with Source/Version control (Github, GitLab, DevOps, TFS, Bitbucket, etc.) and feature branching strategies
We are looking for talented individuals to join our team of Friends Enjoying Work! Apply if you are interested in becoming one of F.E.W!
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.