SAIC is seeking a Logistician to provide support at the SAIC Middletown, RI Office for the Naval Undersea Warfare Center for multiple programs.
- Provide material procurement support including development of procurement documentation; completion, scanning, archiving, and management of procurement records and transportation/transfer requests.
- Interface with vendors to obtain quotes, processing Purchase Requisitions and Purchase Orders, and update Excel spreadsheets with relevant information.
- Interface with customers to develop procurement requirements and provide status updates.
- Attend meetings, develop meeting minutes and track action items including MS Excel procurement tracking documentation.
- Develop project management support documents including program plans, office communications, memoranda, and documents.
- Develop technical reports, prepare assorted presentations, and assisti with the management and tracking of other project data, as required.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma and two (2) years of more of related experience
- MS Office proficiency including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Ability to acquire SECRET clearance
- DOD Experience
- Procurement Experience
- Ability to work with databases