SAIC is looking to fill a Logistics Analyst position supporting the Naval Undersea Warfare Center located in Newport, RI. We are looking for applicants with experience performing Supply and Logistics functions who want to be a part of a proven and successful team.
Specific Role/Responsibilities include:
- Directly support NUWC Code 3432 Property/Inventory Management Lead, responsible for providing material and inventory management, Government property control and warehousing services as necessary for Government material.
- Perform Supply functions as necessary to receive, issue, stow, inventory and ship Government material as directed iaw MILSTRIP/MILSTRAP/ERP directives.
- Research and review acquisition data, update as appropriate in applicable acquisition databases, and provide required documentation and reports to the Property/Inventory Management lead.
- Researching, compiling, developing, writing, editing, coordinating, producing, and facilitating distribution of unclassified and classified documents and reports of a general, administrative, or logistics-related in nature.
- Interface with Government technical project managers, as directed, to ensure support provided meets or exceeds all work performance objectives and standards.
- Must have the flexibility in writing style to adapt to the different types of formats and subject material being produced.
- Analyze existing local and higher-echelon policies and style guides to ensure concept is compliant with format and content requirements.
- BS Degree or 4 additional years of experience with a High School degree or GED equivalent.
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in the Navy Supply field and Navy Acquisition procedures.
- Experience with Haystack, One-Touch, NRP/ERP, SAM and MILSTRIP/MILSTRAP procedures is a plus.
- Ability to follow Standard Operating Procedures, meet deadlines, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Intermediate skills proficiency with MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint is required.
- Ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, to all levels of the customer organization.
- Active Secret Clearance
Target salary range: $50,001 - $75,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.