LABVIEW TEST ENGINEER
SAIC is seeking a LabVIEW Automated Test Equipment (ATE) Design and Test Engineer in Middletown, RI.
- You will work with LabVIEW, CVI, Test Stand, and other software systems combined with National Instruments hardware and a variety of measurement equipment in order to architect, design, and program flexible automated test systems.
- You will design and test electronic systems for embedded underwater applications, custom data acquisition systems, and automated test hardware for land-based testing of naval systems.
- You will develop and execute test plans for new designs and document your results.
- You will have powerful computer, software, and test equipment resources at your disposal to allow you to be effective and efficient in your job.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or another engineering discipline and 5 years of experience or M.S. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or another engineering discipline and 3 years of experience.
- 2+ years of experience designing automated test systems.
- Must be a US citizen able to obtain clearance up to the level of SECRET.
- Familiarity with National Instruments products including PXI, LabView, Test Stand, and CVI.
- Electrical circuit or system design.
- Developing and executing test plans for electronic subsystems.
- Familiarity with System Engineering concepts
- Experience with ROVs, UUVs, AUVs, sonar, arrays, and transducers.
- Must be highly motivated and have excellent problem solving skills.
- Must be able to work in a team environment while completing tasks in an unsupervised and self-directed fashion.