Rite-Solutions, Inc., a growing and innovative CMMI Level 3 software and systems engineering company, is seeking skilled and motivated Mid-Level Engineering Technician candidates for immediate multiple openings. These positions may be located on-site at the customer location in Naval Undersea Warfare Center, Newport, RI, at a Naval Facility or in one of our offices.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Mechanical and electrical troubleshooting, repair, and assembly of complex electronic warfare systems
- Testing of sub-assemblies and completed systems
- Conduct receipt inspections and determine serviceability of Fleet-returned assets as well as electrical and mechanical inspections to ensure vendor compliance of received parts
- Conduct Quality Assurance Inspections on new and repaired assemblies as required by directives
- Assembly of Engineering Prototypes including providing product improvement feedback to engineers, and the completion of drawing redlines, and associated process forms as required
- Assistance in the development of Test Procedures.
- Technical School Diploma and 6 years' experience related to the above tasks, or a minimum of 8 years active duty submarine combat system experience
- Information Systems Technicians (Submarines) (ITS) (ITS-COMMS or ITS-EW), STS, or FT's are desired.
- Knowledge and experience with practices and procedures for CMMI Software Development Level 3 or greater is a plus
- Appropriate level of certification IAW DoD 8570.1M or the ability to achieve those certifications with on 3 months
- Position requires U.S. Citizenship and the ability to obtain a security clearance with the US government. An active security clearance is strongly preferred.
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.