Rite-Solutions, Inc., is a growing and innovative CMMI Level III software and systems engineering company, that values the personal and professional experience of the employee as part of the key fabric of building and maintaining an innovative and culture rich experience for the employee and their family. This commitment to our company and our employees has been recognized as we were awarded the Providence Business News "Best Places to Work" Winner in 2021 and the "Great Place to Work" Certification in 2022! Recipient of Hire VETs Medallion Award in 2021 and 2022!
Perform maintenance of electronic and mechanical systems, install and repair equipment used to provide training for submarine training systems including computer equipment (processors, network gear), air compressors, power generators, pressure washers, air conditioning equipment, valves, pumps, gauges, compressors, hoses, blowers, propane, smoke systems. This position is full time located in Bangor, WA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs assignments that are not completely standardized or prescribed. Selects or adapts standard procedures or equipment, using fully applicable precedents.
- Receives initial instruction, equipment requirements, and advice from supervisor or engineer as needed; performs recurring work independently; work is reviewed for technical adequacy or conformity with instructions.
- Constructs components, sub-units, or simple models or adapts standard equipment. May troubleshoot and correct malfunctions. Follows specific layout and scientific diagrams to construct and package simple devices and sub-units of equipment.
- Conducts various tests or experiments which may require minor modifications in test setups or procedures as well as subjective judgments in measurement; selects, sets up, and operates standard test equipment and records test data.
- Extracts and compiles a variety of engineering data from field notes, manuals, lab reports, etc.; processes data, identifying errors or inconsistencies; selects methods of data presentation.
- Assists in design modification by compiling data related to design, specifications, and materials which are pertinent to specific items of equipment or component parts. Develops information concerning previous operational failures and modifications. Uses judgment and initiative to recognize inconsistencies or gaps in data and seeks sources to clarify information.
- U.S. Citizenship and an active Department of Defense Secret Security Clearance.
- Minimum three (3) years of related experience.
We are looking for talented individuals to join our team of Friends Enjoying Work! Apply if you are interested in becoming one of F.E.W!
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.