Electronic Warfare Engineer
Rite-Solutions, Inc., is a growing and innovative CMMI Level III software and systems engineering company, that values the personal and professional experience of the employee as part of the key fabric of building and maintaining an innovative and culture rich experience for the employee and their family. This commitment to our company and our employees was recently recognized as we were awarded a Providence Business News Best Places to Work Winner for 2021!
We are currently seeking a skilled and motivated Electronic Warfare Support Engineer in the Middletown, RI area to support the Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC) Code 34 Electronic Warfare (EW) Team.
Provide support to the Navy's EW and Imaging System engineering efforts. Update, test, and maintain EW libraries. Update library development documentation and procedures.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Update, test, and maintain EW libraries for Submarine Electronic Intelligence (ELINT)/Electronic Support (ES) Systems including reviewing national data for accuracy and translating national data to support specific formats utilized by submarine ES systems.
- Program simulators using national database information, test results to ensure simulations are accurate, and document the results.
- Update library development documentation and procedures.
- Support the EW management team with system certifications and Naval message development.
- Provide support in the development of Database Design Descriptions, Test Plans, and Test Reports.
- BS degree or Certificate in engineering
- In lieu of a degree, a candidate with significant, demonstrated experience with operating and maintaining DoD EW operations will be strongly considered.
- A working knowledge of MS Office software (especially Access and Excel)
- An understanding of Linux and the Linux command line.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Position requires U.S. Citizenship and the ability to obtain a security clearance with the US government. An active security clearance is strongly preferred.
We are looking for talented individuals to join our team of Friends Enjoying Work! Apply if you are interested in becoming one of F.E.W!
As an EOE/AA employer, Rite-Solutions will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.